We refer to the European Union regulations on data protection (GDPR/ General Data Protection Regulation), which has come into effect from the 25 th of May 2018. We understand the importance of securing data and privacy of clients traveling through Tropiculture.As such, we are pleased to respect the regulations and agree to comply.
Crisis Management and Incident Reporting Policy
Tropiculture (Pvt) Ltd will immediately notify the relevant partner/ customer concerned of any crisis and emergency situation via the emergency lines/emails provided by our partners and customers.
In the event of serious accident, illness or death of any person, Tropiculture or its representative will;
- Verify this with our guides and hotels we work with
- Make all necessary arrangements and provide all necessary assistance and support
- Liaise with all relevant third parties, emergency services and insurance companies
- Contact our partner/ customer immediately and provide all relevant details
- Seek clarification of the clients insurance policy/ and act as per instructions
We consider the safety and wellbeing of our guests as our top priority. Tropiculture as a brand will stand for its values in being responsible for everything we do and be transparent in our actions.
We have a dedicated team consisting of a committed, dynamic and those who can take decisions in the best interest of our guests. Once the emergency situation is verified, our team will immediately notify the relevant partner/ customer concerned via the emergency lines/emails provided by our partners and customers.
In the event of serious accident, illness or death of any person, Tropiculture and/or its representative will;
- Immediately verify the nature of emergency with our guides, venders or hotels who are closest to our guests
- Establish communication with our guests and immediately evacuate or make arrangements to take them to safety
- Depending on the nature of the emergency, shall liaise with all relevant parties, emergency services, insurance companies, law enforcements etc
- Will contact our “Regional Staff” who represent us in key geo-locations in the Island who will assist the “Emergency Task Force”
- Contact our partner/ families of our guests immediately and update with relevant details
- Provide assistance in terms of medical support, insurance, recommencing their holidays, providing temporary accommodation or even assist guests to return back to their country